Enhancing Communications Workshop- Limited Seating!
For ALL AVIATION PROFESSIONALS, to include: Pilots, Flight Attendants, Mechanics, Schedulers and Dispatchers, Customer Service Representatives, and Management Personnel
WHEN LEADERS TALK: MASTERING COMMUNICATION
Presented by: JODIE BROWN, Summit Solutions
L4 Professional Development Program (PDP) Certification Course
Earn NBAA Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Credits. To learn more click here
- Learn how non-verbal communication can be used to effectively communicate your message
- Improve your ability to understand and confirm meaning across generations and technologies
Hosted by: SCAA's Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee and Air7
When: Thursday, May 3rd
8:00am-5:00pm- Continental breakfast, lunch and breaks included.
5:00pm- 7:00pm- Networking reception
Where: Air 7
575 Aviation Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
Workshop Registration (Includes Networking Reception) :
$125 Non-Members ($50 apply to a new membership)
Networking Reception Registration Only:
REGISTER NOW, SPACE IS LIMITED!
KeyNote Speaker: Jodie Brown, Summit Solutions (click for bio)
Be someone people want to listen to. There is no such thing as no communication. People fill silence with speculation, assumption, and second-guessing. Not only is effective communication essential for completing complex operations and exceptional service, but it’s also the glue that connects the individual pieces together in a high-performance team. The ability to communicate well at all levels is essential to successful leadership.Platinum Sponsors
This dynamic course provides L4 PDP certification and focuses on aviation leadership challenges:
8:00am – 12:00pm
• Improve communication effectiveness 1 on 1, in teams, committees, and small groups.
• How to be effective when confronting disruptive and disrespectful behavior.
• Improve your ability to understand and confirm meanings across generations and technologies.
1:00pm – 5:00pm
• Improve your power of persuasion by understanding the rationale and rules for presentation.
• Use your environment to enhance your communication objectives.
• Find out how to give and receive clear instructions effectively.
Additional Sponsors Needed. Please call or text Debi Carpenter @ 760-390-7386