NEW! Schedulers & Dispatchers L4 PDP Certification Course, KCMA
Topic: When Leaders Talk: Mastering Communication
When: May 10th
Followed by a cocktail hour
Where: Air 7
575 Aviation Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
$125 Non-Members ($50 apply to a new membership)
KeyNote Speaker: Jodie Brown, Summit Solutions (click for bio)
Be someone people want to listen to. There is no such thing as no communication. People fill silence with speculation, assumption, and second-guessing. Not only is effective communication essential for completing complex operations and exceptional service, but it’s also the glue that connects the individual pieces together in a high-performance team. The ability to communicate well at all levels is essential to successful leadership.
This dynamic course provides L4 PDP certification and focuses on aviation leadership challenges:
8:00am – 12:00pm
• Improve communication effectiveness 1 on 1, in teams, committees, and small groups.
• How to be effective when confronting disruptive and disrespectful behavior.
• Improve your ability to understand and confirm meanings across generations and technologies.
1:00pm – 5:00pm
• Improve your power of persuasion by understanding the rationale and rules for presentation.
• Use your environment to enhance your communication objectives.
• Find out how to give and receive clear instructions effectively.
Images provided by