Rice & Associates, Inc. is a successful CPA firm in Costa Mesa that primarily focuses on the Aviation Industry. We are seeking an experienced full-time, Office Administrator to join our team. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the firm’s office operations and to provide exceptional customer service to our clients and team members. The successful candidate will able to multi-task and perform a wide range of executive assistant, administrative, and general office duties simultaneously.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service answering the phone and via email to our current clients, prospective clients, and guests.
- Manage the firm’s workflow process, schedule appointments, make sure deadlines are met, make travel arrangements
- Maintain the firm’s accounting and bookkeeping records in QuickBooks including general ledger, client billings, payment of invoices, and process payroll tax returns.
- Administrative duties include filing, order supplies, distribute mail, internet research, and receivable collections.
- Other general administrative and clerical duties may be assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience Requirement: 4 to 6 years in similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency working with QuickBooks software– Desktop and On-line versions
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of responsibilities
- Detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task and great with time management
- Must be able to keep client information confidential
- Aviation Background is preferred. Strong preference is someone who has worked with Sales Tax exemptions.
Please email Resume to Laura Sandusky at Laura@bizjetcpa.com