CAPS Aviation is an internationally-recognized leader in sales and service of cabin safety equipment, crew training and maintenance support for business aviation. Now in our 34th year, we continue to provide world-class customer service and are looking to add another dynamic member to our team.
Position: Assistant Tool Calibration Technician, full-time, hourly, 8 am - 5 pm, M-F
Summary: Reporting to the Manager of Calibration, the Assistant TC Technician will assist the manager and other technicians in the processes required for the calibration of our customers’ tools. The tools are used in the maintenance of general and business aviation jet aircraft.
- · Accurately performing the inventory and receiving process of customers’ equipment.
- · Assisting with and eventually learning the processes of calibrating tools to include, but not limited to, pressure gauges, torque wrenches, calipers, micrometers, and more.
- · Performing data entry and database updates both before and after the calibration process.
- · Printing work orders documentation, calibration certificates and other data as required.
- · Cleaning tools and affixing appropriate labeling.
- · Maintaining cleanliness of laboratory at all times.
- · Providing exceptional customer service to customers via phone, email and also in person.
- · Additional tasks as required by the lab manager or other management personnel.
Education level - High school education or equivalent.
Attention to detail; customer-focused; above average communication abilities to include proper grammar, verbal and written communication; positive, team-oriented demeanor; initiative (taking ownership of work, doing what is needed without being asked, following through); efficient with time and materials; coachable.
- · 1 year experience with hand tools
- · 2 years customer service experience.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED. Interested parties should email: email@example.com with resume attached. CAPS Aviation, a Corporate Air Parts, Inc. company, is an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace. Nothing in this posting shall be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.