We are Web Manuals. Our cloud-based service is the standard tool for digitizing manuals for companies in the Aviation Industry. We help our clients become more successful, safe and happy by simplifying the editing process as well as the distribution of operational manuals.We are a young and fast-growing company with about 25 employees with offices located in Sweden and California.
At Web Manuals Inc. in San Diego we now have a position open for a highly motivated and hardworking person that can take on the role of Customer Success Associate. You will be based at our office in East Village in central San Diego, serving customers all around the world.To support you in your daily work, you will have an effective organization with a broad experience and competence behind you. We offer you a unique opportunity to both create and experience a fantastic journey together with us!
What you will do:
This position is for you if you:
- Process support tickets in the relevant service support systems and take ownership for the resolution of an issue through its lifecycle
- Liaising with both external & internal partners within the support ecosystem
- Contribute actively to service improvement initiatives
- Advice customers on how to digitize their documentation in the best way
- Conduct on-site and online training for existing and new clients across America
- Support the Commercial team with expertise and training for potential customers
You should join us if you:
- have an understanding of the clients' needs
- have a problem-solving attitude as well as skills in building relationships
- are ready to contribute to our values Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility
- are driven by the notion to help others, able to work independently and in teams
- are creative and solution driven
- are computer savvy and have the ability to not only learn new software, but also explain it to others
- are fluent in English and preferably Spanish
- have some customer service experience
- want to be a part of a disruptive company in the aviation industry
- want to work with a market-leading product portfolio.
- want to be a part of an international, dynamic and highly motivated team
- want to enjoy great benefits, including health insurance, paid vacation and company sponsored activities
If you are ready for this challenge and opportunity, please apply for the position as soon as possible.
Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 619 699 9955.